This tutorial helps you How to get ZTE Blade X Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset ZTE Blade X Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone ZTE Blade X .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
ZTE Blade X Specifications
- Weight: 141.8 g
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.5 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 720 x 1280 pixels
CPU: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
RAM + ROM: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Camera: 5 MP, 720p front camera + 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash rear cameras
Features: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, NFC
Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, Dual Nano SIM cards
2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 1800
4G: LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Price: About 120 USD
First method: ZTE Blade X Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the ZTE Blade X .
- Next, press & hold the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- When the Boot Mode pops up release all keys.
- To Recovery use Volume up to navigate and volume down to confirm.
- When the Android Robot shows up hold down the Power key for a short time.
- At moment you holding the Power key press the Volume Up one-time.
- Next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: ZTE Blade X Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Third method: ZTE Blade X Hard Reset
- Power of the ZTE Blade X .
- press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Choose “Clear eMMC” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been achieved.