This tutorial helps you How to get ZTE Blade Spark Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset ZTE Blade Spark, do the backup of your personal data in your phone ZTE Blade Spark.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Option 1: ZTE Blade Spark Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just finished.
Option 2: ZTE Blade Spark Hard Reset
- First of all, Power off the ZTE Blade Spark.
- Next, press and hold simulatiously the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- When the Boot Mode pops up release all keys.
- To Recovery use Volume up to navigate and volume down to confirm.
- When the Android Robot shows up hold down the Power key for a short time.
- At moment you holding the Power key press the Volume Up one-time.
- next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Option 3: ZTE Blade Spark master code Reset.
- Press Power button in order to switch off the ZTE Blade Spark.
- Hold down once more the Power key in order to turn the phone back on.
- Next, enter to emergency dial, and type the following number: *983*22387#.
- Choose Erase Everything.
- Will be done as soon as the ZTE Panel pops up.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
ZTE Blade Spark Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.14 x 3.06 x 0.38 inches
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 3140 mAh Batterie
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel
- Front camera: 5-megapixel
- OS: Android (7.0)
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core, 1400 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB ROM