This tutorial helps you How to get Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Hard Reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Y1, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Specifications
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Launch: 2017, November
- Weight: 153 g
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio.
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 from Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- RAM + ROM: 32/64 GB, 3/4 GB RAM
- Sensor: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Feature: GPS, with A-GPS, GLONASS, FM radio Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Colors: Gold, Dark Grey, Silver, Rose Gold
- Price: 3gb/32gb 120 EURO and 4gb/64gb 140 EURO.
First method: Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Redmi Y1.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release only the Power key when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- select English using Volume keys to browse & Power button to select.
- Select “Wipe All Data” by using Volume Down to scroll & Power button to confirm.
- confirm the process by selecting “Yes“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.