This tutorial helps you How to get Xiaomi Redmi 4X Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 4X Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Specifications
- Weight: 171 g
- Display: 5.5 inch FHD 2.5D Arc screen
- CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- System: Android 6.0 ( MIUI 8.1 )
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Infrared, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Micro SIM + Nano SIM cards
- Battery: 4100mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 13.0MP with AF and flashlight
- Front camera: 5.0 MP
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release only the Power key when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Select English using Volume keys to browse & Power key to select.
- Select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll & Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data“. Use Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Xiaomi Redmi 4X Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.