This tutorial helps you How to get Xiaomi Mi5S Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Xiaomi Mi5S Plus Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Xiaomi Mi5S Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Xiaomi Mi5S Plus Specifications
- Weight: 171 g
- Display: 5.7 inch, 1920 x 1080 FHD screen, 386 PPI, 550-nit brightness, 94 percent NTSC color gamut, high color saturation
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad Core 2.35GHz
- GPU: Adreno 530 graphics card 653MHz
- System: International Edition MIUI 8
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: Dual 13.0MP rear cameras with PDAF and dual-tone flash light and PDAF autofocus + 4.0MP with f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Infrared, Fingerprint Sensor, Barometer
- SIM Card: 4G dual SIM, dual nano SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Speaker,Type-C
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V4.2
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,E-Compass,Gravity Sensor,Gyroscope,Hall Sensor,Infrared,Proximity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser, Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,GPS,Light Sensing,MP3,MP4,NFC,People,Proximity Sensing,Video Call,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.2
CDMA: 1X/EVDO BC0
- Battery: 3800mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Non-removable
- Price: $360.27
First method: Xiaomi Mi5S Plus Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Mi5S Plus.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release only the Power key when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- select English using Volume keys to browse & Power button to select.
- select “Wipe All Data” by using Volume Down to scroll & Power button to confirm.
- confirm the process by selecting “Yes“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Xiaomi Mi5S Plus Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.