This tutorial helps you How to get Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Hard Reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Specifications
- Weight: 185 g
- Display: 5.99 inch, 2160 x 1080 pixels screen
- CPU: Snapdragon 835 2.45GHz Octa Core
- System: MIUI 8
- Camera: 12.0MP rear camera + 5.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Nano SIM / Nano SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,Microphone,Speaker,Type-C
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser, Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 5.0
CDMA EVDO BC0/BC1/BC6/BC10
- Battery: 3400mAh Non-removable
- Price: $731.00
First method: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release only the Power key when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- select English using Volume keys to browse & Power button to select.
- Select “Wipe All Data” by using Volume Down to scroll & Power button to confirm.
- confirm the process by selecting “Yes“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.