This tutorial helps you How to get Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Hard Reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications
- Weight: 203 g
- Display: 6.44 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel IPS Screen
- CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506 650MHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 12.0MP back camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Micro SIM + Nano SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 1 x Micro SIM Card Slot,1 x Nano SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V4.2
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Gyroscope,Hall Sensor,Infrared,Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator, Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.2
2G: GSM B2/B3/B5/B8 CDMA BC0 / CDMA EVDO BC0
3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8 TD-SCDMA B34/B39
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8 TD-LTE B38/B39/B40/41
- Battery: 5300mAh(typ) / 5200mAh(min) Non-removable
- Price: $242.99
First method: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release only the Power key when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- select English using Volume keys to browse & Power button to select.
- Select “Wipe All Data” by using Volume Down to scroll & Power button to confirm.
- confirm the process by selecting “Yes“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.