This tutorial helps you How to get Xiaomi Mi 5 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Hard Reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 5 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Xiaomi Mi 5.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specifications
- Weight: 129 g
- Display: 5.15 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel, 428 PPI
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64bit Quad Core
- GPU: Adreno 530
- System: MIUI 7 ( base on Android 6.0 )
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Rear Camera: Sony IMX298 sensor, 16MP 4-axis OIS camera, with PDAF and DTI technology
- Front Camera: 2µm-pixel 4MP camera
- Front Fingerprint Sensor
By pushing fingerprint sensor area, you can unlock your phone and enter into your app, safe and considerate design to protect your privacy and account security
USB Type-C adopts thinner design with stronger power transmission and faster charging speed. Its advantage is the two-sides available design, which makes you use it as you please
- Full feature NFC:
In addition to swiping your phone to make payments, full-feature NFC makes life easy with bus or subway transactions and recharges.
Infrared sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, Accelerometer and Barometer
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Features: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Type-C
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V4.2
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,E-Compass,Gravity Sensor,Gyroscope,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Sound Recorder: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,E-book,Fingerprint recognition,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Sound Recorder,Video Call,Wi-Fi
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby. Dual Nano Cards
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 3000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $346.31
First method: Xiaomi Mi 5 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Mi 5.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release only the Power key when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- select English using Volume keys to browse & Power button to select.
- Select “Wipe All Data” by using Volume Down to scroll & Power button to confirm.
- confirm the process by selecting “Yes“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Xiaomi Mi 5 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.