How to get Your Xiaomi Mi 6 Factory Reset
This tutorial helps you How to get your Xiaomi Mi 6 Factory Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Notice: Before you start to Hard Reset your phone, do the Backup of your personal data in Your phone.Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
1- Hard Reset Xiaomi Mix
- First, hold down the Power button for a while in order to turn off the device.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a short while
- When the Mi Logo pops’up on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key as soon as the Recovery Mode appears
- Select English by using Volume keys to browse & Power rocker to confirm.
- Choose “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm
- Select Wipe all data by volume down & confirm by using the power button.
- Confirm all operation by choosing YES.
- Success! The Hard reset is done.
2- Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 6
- Turn off your Xiomi mi phone.
- Next, from the home screen open Menu and tap Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next step chooses Reset phone.
- In the last step, select Erase everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! the factory reset gets succeeded.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Specifications:
- Weight: 168 g / 182 g(Ceramic)
- Dimensions: 145.2 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.15-inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 3350mAh
- Rear camera: 12MP
- Front camera: 8MP