This tutorial helps you How to get Xiaomi Mi 5X Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 5X Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Xiaomi Mi 5X.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Xiaomi Mi 5X Specifications
- Weight: 165 g
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel LTPS FHD screen, 450nit brightness, 403 PPI
- CPU: Snapdragon 625 2.0GHz Octa Core
- System: MIUI 9
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Infrared Radiation, Proximity Sensor, Touch Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Nano + Nano SIM
- Feature: GPSA / GPS / GLONASS / BEIDOU
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Battery: 3080mAh（typ） / 3000mAh（min）
- Rear camera: 12.0MP + 12.0MP with f/2.6 aperture and PDAF
- Front camera: 5.0 MP
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Mi 5X.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release only the Power key when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- select English using Volume keys to browse & Power button to select.
- select “Wipe All Data” by using Volume Down to scroll & Power button to confirm.
- confirm the process by selecting “Yes“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Xiaomi Mi 5X Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.