This tutorial helps you How to get vivo X20 Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard reset vivo X20 Plus Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First Method: vivo X20 Plus Factory Reset
- First, Power on the device.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- After that open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Then choose Erase all data and Reset Phone.Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- Well done!
Second Method: vivo X20 Plus Hard Reset
- First, Start by holding down the Power button to turn off your Vivo x20 plus.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release just Power button when you see Vivo logo on the screen.
- If the Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up button.
- Next, you should choose “Wipe data” three times by using Volume button to scroll and the Power button to confirm it.
- Move down by using Volume buttons to select”OK” and press the Power key once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system“.