This tutorial helps you How to get vivo V7 Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset vivo V7 Plus Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
vivo V7 Plus Specifications:
- Weight: 160 g
- Display: 5.99 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 720 x 1440 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), 7.1.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64 GB ROM
- Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 front camera + 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash back cameras
- Sensor: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Feature: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.0 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,E-book,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,FM,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – F5321
4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) – F5321
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3225 mAh battery
- Price: $350.00
First Method: vivo V7 Plus Factory Reset
- First, Power on the device.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- After that open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
Second Method: vivo V7 Plus Hard Reset
- Start by holding down the Power button to turn off your device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- After that Release held keys when the BLU appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” Use Volume buttons & Confirm it by using Power Button.
- Afterward, choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Android Robot shows up hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- That’s all, The restoring operation will be done when the Blu Welcome Panel appears.