This tutorial helps you How to get VERNEE Thor E Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset VERNEE Thor E Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone VERNEE Thor E .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
VERNEE Thor E Specifications
- Weight: 167 g
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1280 x 720 Pixel HD screen
- CPU: MTK6753 Octa Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 2.0MP ( SW 5.0MP ) front camera + 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) back camera
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Hall Sensor, Smart Touch Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Nano + Nano SIM
- Feature: GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: WCDMA 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 5020mAh Built-in Battery
- First of all, Power of the VERNEE Thor E .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Navigate to Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up & press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- To open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Press the Volume Up once while holding down the Power button
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: VERNEE Thor E Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything .
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.