This tutorial helps you How to get Verizon Thunderbolt hard reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to get your Verizon Thunderbolt Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone Verizon Thunderbolt.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Option 1: Verizon Thunderbolt hard reset
- turned off the phone Verizon Thunderbolt.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- After that Release VOLUME DOWN button when the three Android images to appear shows on the screen.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET
- press the POWER button.
Verizon Thunderbolt Specifications :
- Dimensions: 121 x 62 x 14 mm
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 1400 mAh
- Rear camera: 8-megapixel Dual LED Autofocus
- Front camera: 1.3-megapixel
- OS: Android 4.0, 2.3, 2.2
- Screen size: 4.3 inches
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- CPU: Single core, 1000 MHz, Scorpion
- RAM: 0.75 GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB ROM
Option 2: Verizon Thunderbolt Factory reset
- Go to the Home screen
- .tap All apps
- Select Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just finished.