Motorola Moto C Plus was launched in May 2017, The phone CPU powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737, and it comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD, Motorola Moto C Plus comes with Primary camera 8 MP and 2 MP in front, and powered by removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Motorola Moto C Plus to the official Android 7.0 Nougat using SP Flash Tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android.This will also allow you to repair your Motorola Moto C Plus if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 7.0 Nougat in the Motorola Moto C Plus.
How To Update Motorola Moto C Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin updating your Motorola smartphone, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Motorola USB drivers on your computer: Download Motorola USB Drivers For Windows
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download the Motorola Moto C Plus XT1725 Stock firmware: HERE or HERE
- Download the Motorola Moto C Plus XT1723 Single Sim Stock firmware: HERE or HERE
- Download the Motorola Moto C Plus XT1723 Dual Sim 1 GB +16 GB Stock firmware: HERE or HERE
- Download the Motorola Moto C Plus XT1723 Dual Sim 2 GB +16 GB Stock firmware: HERE or HERE
- Download the Motorola Moto C Plus XT1721 Stock firmware: HERE or HERE
- Download the Motorola Moto C Plus XT1724 Stock firmware: HERE or HERE
- Download the Motorola Moto C Plus XT1726 Stock firmware: HERE or HERE
Update Moto C Plus via Updater
1- Copy the download Moto C Plus ROM file on your SD card.
2- On your phone Go to Settings –> apps
3- Find the Update Services app & Provide storage permission.
4- Go back to Settings & Check for OTA updates.
5- The package will be automatically detected and The flashing process began
6- Well done! you have successfully Update Moto C Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Update Moto C Plus via OTA update
1- Copy the download Moto C Plus.zip File firmware in your device storage or sd card (IN THE HOME DIRECTORY)
2- Connect your Moto C Plus in Download mode.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Power + Volume up for a few seconds
3- Use the Volume Buttons to navigate, & choose the option: APPLY UPDATE FROM SDCARD.
4- Select your Moto C Plus.zip File firmware & click on power button to confirm & wait until the end of the update.
5- Well done! You have just update Moto C Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Update Motorola Moto C Plus XT1725 Via SP FlashTool:
1- Run Flash_tool.exe:
2-Click on Download Agent, find and locate the download agent File (it should be in the flash tool folder) and press Open.
3-Click on Scatter-loading, find and locate the Firmware Motorola Moto C Plus XT1725 Scatter File and press Open.
4-Now click on Download button.
5- Connect your Motorola Moto C Plus XT1725:
- Turn off your device.
- Remove Sim card and SD card to prevent data loss
- Connect your Motorola to your computer via USB cable.
6-You ‘ll see this info and the flash process automatically starts:
7-The flashing process might take some time to complete.
8-That’s it ! you have successfully Update Motorola Moto C Plus XT1725.