This tutorial helps you How to get UMIDIGI Z Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset UMIDIGI Z Pro Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone UMIDIGI Z Pro.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
UMIDIGI Z Pro Specifications
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 5.5 inch 2.5D Arc FHD screen
- CPU: Helio X27 Deca Core 2.6GHz
- System: Pure Android 6.0 ( OS can be upgraded to Android 7.0 by OTA )
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Max Storage Expansion: 256GB
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Navigation: GPS, Glonass
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, nano SIM + nano SIM
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz ( B2/B3/B5/B8 )
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz ( B1/B8 )
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 ( B1/B3/B7/B20 )
- Battery: 3780mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 13.0MP + 13.0MP with AF and flashlight
- Front camera: 13.0MP
- First of all, Power of the UMIDIGI Z Pro.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the UMIDIGI logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: UMIDIGI Z Pro Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.