This tutorial helps you How to get UMIDIGI Crystal Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset UMIDIGI Crystal Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone UMIDIGI Crystal.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
UMIDIGI Crystal Specifications
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel FHD bezel-less display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, metal frame
- CPU: MTK6737T Quad Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM:2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera and 13.0MP + 5.0MP back cameras
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Touch Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 2 Nano SIM Cards or 1 Nano SIM Card and 1 TF Card
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot,Type-C
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
FM radio: Yes
OTG : Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser, Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,MP3,MP4,People,Wi-Fi
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 3000mAh Non-removable
- Price: $129.99
First method: UMIDIGI Crystal Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the UMIDIGI Crystal.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the UMIDIGI logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: UMIDIGI Crystal Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.