This tutorial helps you How to get UMIDIGI C2 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset UMIDIGI C2 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone UMIDIGI C2.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
UMIDIGI C2 Specifications
- Weight: 148 g
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel FHD screen
- CPU: MTK6750T Quad Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Touch Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Nano + Nano SIM
- Feature: GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 4000mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 13 MP, LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP
- First of all, Power of the UMIDIGI C2.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the UMIDIGI logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: UMIDIGI C2 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.