This tutorial helps you How to get UMI Super Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset UMI Super Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone UMI Super.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
UMI Super Specifications
- Weight: 200 g
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 FHD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen
- CPU:Helio P10 ( MTK6755 ) 64bit Octa Core 2.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- GPS: GPS
- Sensor: G- Sensor, Glonass, P- Sensor, L-Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass
- Features: Type-C interface, OTG, HiFi, etc.
- SIM Card: Dual sim dual standby ( Or 1 Micro SIM Card and 1 TF Card. Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, respectively. When they work at the same time, only one of them can receive LTE service and the other GSM. Default at slot 1 )
WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/5GHz
2G: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 4000mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 13MP with auto focus and Dual Flash (Dual color temperature)
- Front camera: 5 MP
- First of all, Power of the UMI Super.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the UMIDIGI logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: UMI Super Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.