This tutorial helps you How to get Umi Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Umi Plus Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Umi Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Umi Plus Specifications
- Weight: 185 g
- Display: 5.5 inch FHD screen
- CPU: Helio P10 Octa Core 1.8GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Nevigation: GPS, A-GPS
- Sensor: G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light senor, Accelerometer, Hall sensor, E-compass, Gyroscope
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual micro SIM cards
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 4000mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 13.0MP with AF and two-tone flashlight
- Front camera: 5 MP
- First of all, Power of the Umi Plus.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the UMIDIGI logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Umi Plus Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.