This tutorial helps you How to get UMI MAX Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset UMI MAX Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone UMI MAX.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
UMI MAX Specifications
- Weight: 204 g
- Display:5.5 inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3 FHD screen
- CPU: Helio P10 Octa Core 1.8GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Max Storage Expansion: 256GB
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- GPS: GPS
- Sensor: G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light senor
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual Micro SIM cards
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 4000mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 13 MP, LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP
- First of all, Power of the UMI MAX.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the UMIDIGI logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: UMI MAX Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.