As long as your Apple iPhone is next to you and you do not use it to deploy a wireless network over Wi-Fi so that the iPad Pro can have an Internet connection,Unless you own a laptop or tablet with 4G connectivity, your mobile internet connection will likely be through Your smartphone unless you’re happy to pay for public Wi-Fi. Sometimes public Wi-Fi isn’t available, So today we will explain How to Turn an iPhone into a Wi-Fi Hotspot for iPad.
Here are the steps to Turn an iPhone into a Wi-Fi Hotspot for iPad Pro
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and choose Personal Hotspot.
2. Select the Password field.
4. Click the Done option.
5. Turn on the Hotspot by moving the cursor to the On position.
6. If Bluetooth or Wi-Fi on your phone is locked, you will receive the following message. Select Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
7. For your iPad Pro, open the settings and click on the name of the network you chose on the iPhone under the Wi-Fi menu.
Your iPad is now able to connect to your iPhone network.