MTK Smart Phone Is one of the best Flash Tool that to flash ROM on any Android MTK smartphone. It also allows you to install old ROM versions or upgrade to a newer one with just a few clicks. Here In this article, we will provide you download link for Sp Flash Tool V3 and how to install it on your Pc/Laptop successfully.
Download SP Flash Tool (Smart Phone Flash Tool) is very important because this tool allows you to install any custom ROM on the MTK smartphone, and here we will talk about SP Flash Tool and its features.
Read More: Download Magisk 17.1 Stable Beta
Features of SP Flash Tool v3
Install Recovery: If there is a problem with the recovery, you can install the official device recovery or install custom Recovery to your MTK phone.
Memory Test: The Tool also allows users to check or test random access memory (RAM) on external memory and NAND memory on the device directly.
Change the default device settings: Fully control the default phone settings and add settings that suit you and we advise in these settings to deal with it carefully and by those who have experience in dealing with Android.
Device Reset (Universal Reset): The tool also enables users to power the fragmentation of your smartphone, which operates on integrated circuits designed by MediaTek Inc.
Download SP Flash Tool v3
Here Direct links to download Smartphone Flash Tool
Sp Flash Tool V3.1344 For Windows: Download
How to Use Sp Flash tool v3
1. Download and install the MTK phones on your computer (Note: if you have installed the DVR before on your computer, you can skip this step).
- Download link: download the driver click here.
2. Turn off the smartphone and remove the battery.
3. Search for the original ROM, compatible for your smartphone and do not forget to unzip the file (zip, Rar or other) onto your computer.
4. Download SP Flash Tool V3 and extract it onto your computer.
5. Now open Flash_tool.exe (which you will find with the extracted files).
6. As soon as the SP Flash Tool is released, click the Download tab.
7. On the Download tab, click the scatter-loading button now.
8. Now, select the Scatter file (you’ll find it in the folder where you extracted the ROM files).
9. Click the Download button to start the flash process.
10. Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
Note: Some phones require:
- Connect the phone without a battery, if it is removable.
- After connecting the device, press the Volume Down or Volume Up button so that the computer can recognize the phone easily.
11. When the flash is complete, the success sign will appear.
12. Close the SP Flash Tool from your computer and disconnect the smartphone from the computer.