This tutorial helps you How to get Sony Xperia X Compact Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Sony Xperia X Compact Hard Reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Sony Xperia X Compact Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Sony Xperia X Compact.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Sony Xperia X Compact Specifications
- Weight: 135 g
- Display: 4.6 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 Hexa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), 7.1.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: 5 MP, 1080p front camera + 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection autofocus, LED flash back cameras
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Feature: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS,1/2.3″ sensor size, 1.22µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,E-book,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,FM,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – F5321
4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) – F5321
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
- Price: $355.00
First method: Sony Xperia X Compact Hard Reset
- First of all,download Xperia Companion on your PC.
- You can do it from here: Xperia Companion
- install Xperia Companion on your computer.
- Power off your device and connect your phone to PC by using USB Cable.
- Open Xperia Companion & from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option
- When the following menu appear connect turn your smartphone into a Fastboot Mode
- In order to do it you have to hold down the Volume Down BUTTON & while holding this key connect your phone with PC by using USB cable.
- Read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- As soon as the opration is completed disconnect your device.
- Power on your SONY by holding down the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Sony Xperia X Compact Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Third method:Sony Xperia X Compact Factory Reset
- Press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see the menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboot.