This tutorial helps you How to get Samsung Z1 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Samsung Z1 Hard reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Samsung Z1 Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Samsung Z1, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Samsung Z1 Specifications:
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA
- LAUNCH: 2015, January
- DISPLAY: 4.0 inches
- Dimensions : 120.4 x 63.2 x 9.7 mm (4.74 x 2.49 x 0.38)
- Resolution : 480 x 800 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Tizen 2.3
- Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7727S
- CPU: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- MEMORY: 768 MB RAM
- Storage: 4 GB
- CAMERA: 3.15 MP, LED flash.
- Front camera: VGA
- BATTERY: Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
First method: Samsung Z1 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Second method: Samsung Z1 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Samsung Z1.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: Master Code Reset Samsung Z1
- Display software version code: *#1111#
- Display hardware version code: *#2222#
- Display firmware version code:*#1234#
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#
Android Phone Password Recovery With Android Tools
the Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset. This method only works on android mobiles only. First, you need a basic knowledge of computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- Downloading and installation of this tool are not a rocket science, it would be simple, one-click installation.
- Download the tool from our website,
- enable USB debugging on your phone if it is already enabled skip the step.
- Install the setup on your computer.
- After the installation, launch the tool and connect your phone to the tool. You will see a pop up in your computer, screen and some running of the software, allow these processes.
- Press and Hold android mobile phone
- press volume button and power key to confirm
- select Volume down and Volume up + Power button For a while
- After you see an Android boot mode on your
- connect your android mobile to your computer via USB