This tutorial helps you How to get Samsung N950U Galaxy Note8 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems with Fingerprint.
SAMSUNG N950U Galaxy Note8 Hard reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard Reset SAMSUNG N950U Galaxy Note8, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First Method: Samsung N950U Galaxy Note8 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Second method: Samsung N950U Galaxy Note8 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the SAMSUNG N950U Galaxy Note8.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Bixby+ Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Wait a few seconds until this Blue Screen disappears.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Samsung N950U Galaxy Note8 Specs & Price:
- Screen: 6.3 inches with a Super AMOLED panel at 18.5: 9 ratio
• Dimensions: 162.5 × 74.6 × 8.5 mm
• SoC: Samsung Exynos 8895 for Europe and Asia and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 for the United States
• Memory: 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage space, expandable by SD card
• Camera: Dual 12 MP dorsal photosensor. One is a wide-angle lens while the other has an optical zoom × 2. Both have optical stabilization.
• Front camera: 8 MP with f1.7 aperture and autofocus
• Battery: 3300 mAh fast charging battery, USB Type-C, and induction charging
• Colors: Black and Gold at first, then Silver and Blue later in the year
• Price: around 1000 euros, 900 dollars before tax in the United States.