This tutorial helps you How to get SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F Hard reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start To Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First method: SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F Specifications:
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2016, February
- DISPLAY: 5.1 inches
- Dimensions : 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm (5.61 x 2.74 x 0.31)
- Resolution : 1440 x 2560 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 6.0, upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Exynos 8890 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 32/64 GB
- CAMERA: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash. Front camera: 5 MP, 1/4.1″ sensor size
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Second method: SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Third method: Master Code Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F
- Display software version code: *#1111#
- Display firmware version code: *#1234#
- Display hardware version code: *#2222#
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#
- Test and service mode code: *#0*# ou *#*#4636’*’*
SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 G930F Password Recovery With Android Tools
The Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset. This method only works on android mobiles only. First, you need a basic knowledge of computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- Downloading and installation of this tool are not a rocket science, it would be simple, one-click installation.
- Download the tool from our website,
- enable USB debugging on your phone if it is already enabled skip the step.
- Install the setup on your computer.
- After the installation, launch the tool and connect your phone to the tool. You will see a pop up in your computer, screen and some running of the software, allow these processes.
- Press and Hold android mobile phone
- press volume button and power key to confirm
- select Volume down and Volume up + Power button For a while
- After you see an Android boot mode on your
- connect your android mobile to your computer via USB
Android Tools And Drivers Free Download
- number 2 for Reset Face, number 3 and 4 for Reset Face and Gmail
- number 5 for Reset Data (Wipe all your data on your mobile)
- number 8 for Fast boot mode (Wipe all your data on your android mobile
Before flashing of the phone, always make sure, to make a backup of your phone, because if there would be some error all the saved data of your phone will be removed or wipe off. This tool will give you an option to flash your phone and backing up your data to save. This tool should be in your bucket of the tool. As this tool got no special manufacturing for specific mobile phone brand, you need to do your entire task of all brands and phone with this tool. Last and the least, this tool also got no compatibility issue with any version of the Windows.
ADB, Fastboot and Drivers
Install process :
1.First, Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2.Then, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip this step
3.Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4.After that, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
4.Continue Driver installation
5.Wait for a while – finished!
If you have older Google USB Driver installed on your computer or laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing the new one.And if you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself.