This tutorial helps you How to get SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 Pro C7010 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 Pro C7010 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 Pro C7010 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 Pro C7010 Specifications
- Weight: 172 g
- Display: 5.7 inches (~74.1% screen-to-body ratio) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626
- System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Bluetooth: BT4.2
- RAM & ROM : 64 GB, 4 GB RAM / microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Camera: 16 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash front camera 16 MP, f/1.9
- GPS: GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- Features: – Fast battery charging
– ANT+ support
– MP4/WMV/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
Bluetooth Version: V4.2
Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,Notification,People,WiFi
- SIM Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100Mhz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Price: $459.99
First method: SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 Pro C7010 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 Pro C7010 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the SAMSUNG Logo appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 Pro C7010 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.