Today Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 is making its way to another platform for performance testing, the Geekbench 4 platform.Previously this phone had been monitored on the GFXBench platform with the Exynos 7885 processor.However, this time the Galaxy A7 2018 was monitored with more random memory (RAM). In fact, I’ve been monitoring the Galaxy A7 2018 phone with 6GB of RAM instead of 4GB
But it should be taken into consideration that the version is a european version.
Samsung provides more random memory for its smartphones in China because of the high competitiveness in the smartphone market there.
But it would be great to see other versions of the Galaxy A7 2018 come with more random memory.It is assumed that the Galaxy series phones A Series new 2018 comes the same design used in the Galaxy S8.So it will come with Infinity Display screens, and will include fingerprint sensors in the backend.
the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 screens will be sized 5.7-inch Super AMOLED ,1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio
Overall, we’ll make sure of everything when it’s officially announced early next year.
the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Specifications:
Unofficial preliminary specifications
- Weight: 154 g
- Display: 5.7-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- CPU: Octa-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 Exynos 7885 Octa
- System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- RAM + ROM: 64 GB, 6 GB RAM or 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Feature: GPS, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM radio,Type-C 1.0 reversible connector,SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot.IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes,Samsung Pay
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 16 MP, detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: 16 MP
2G: 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS:Available EDGE:Available
3G: 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz
4G: TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)
- Price: Rs. 12,99
About Samsung Company:
Samsung Electronics Founded in 1969 in Suwon, South Korea.
Samsung launch the first Android smartphone in 2009 (Samsung Galaxy),the first Android tablet in 2010 (Samsung Galaxy Tab),
& first smartwatch in 2013 (Samsung Galaxy Gear).
Samsung used the operating system of Android produced by Google, & recently developed smartphones running by Tizen OS.Samsung today is the biggest smartphones sellers in the world.