How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 2017 A520F
This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 2017 A520F to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 2017 A520F.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL is a good Android phone with 1.6Ghz Octa-Core processor that allows run games and heavy applications.With one SIM card slot, Great connectivity of this device includes Bluetooth 4.2 version with A2DP, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac + MIMO and NFC to make payments and allows connection to other devices. the Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL phone has 138 grams and it’s a very thin device, only 7.9 mm.
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Backup and Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Get Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Home after that press the power key button for a short time.
- At the moment when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset.
- Afterward, select yes delete all user data.
- In the last step, restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.