This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 2016 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 2016.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) Key Specs & Features
- 5.5-inch Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401ppi)
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 CPU with 3GB RAM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 32GB Storage with support for memory card up to 256GB
- 13MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Front)
- 4G LTE (up to 150 Mbps download)
- 3300 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Switch off your device by holding the Power key for a few Time.
- Next, Press & hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo shows on the phone’s screen.
- Then, Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- After that choose ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- At the last, select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Success! The Hard reset is done.
- Turn on your device.
- Go to main menu & tap to the setting.
- Select General & Tap to Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Finally, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.