This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930T to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930T, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930T.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Switch off your phone.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on your screen.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- Select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Success! The Factory reset is done.
- Power on Your Device
- Go to main menu & tap to setting
- Select General & Tap to Back up and reset
- Tap to Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.