This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is powered by an Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU processor with 6 GB RAM. The device also has 64 GB internal storage + microSD (up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)) and a 6-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (1080 x 1920 pixels, 367 PPI) display. It has a 16MP rear camera and supports Wifi, NFC, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE. It packs in a Non-removable 4000 mAh battery at 6.9mm device thickness and weight 189g, running on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
- Press the main Menu.
- After that, Select Settings.
- Next, Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Tap Erase Everything.
- power off your phone.
- press and hold the Volume Up and Home after that press the power key button for a short while.
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset.
- Then select yes delete all user data.
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.