This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 A320F to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 A320F, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 A320F.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Home after that press the power key button for 7 Second.
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset.
- Then select yes delete all user data.
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
- Press the main Menu.
- After that, Select Settings.
- Next, Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Tap Erase Everything.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 is powered by a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU processor with 1 GB or 1.5 GB RAM. The device also has 16 GB internal storage + microSD (up to 64 GB) and a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels, 245 PPI) display. It has an 8MP rear camera and supports Wifi, NFC, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE. It packs in a Non-removable Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery at 6.9mm device thickness and weight 110.3g, running on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop).