How to reset NOKIA N900
This tutorial help you How to reset Phone NOKIA N900 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & Fingerprint.
factory reset is operation restore hardware settings in the State it was in before Sale for several reasons including :
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
Before you start to Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone NOKIA N900.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
1-Power on your phone.
2-Go to Settings.
3- Next please tap on upper corner.
4- You will see Two options:
– Factory set,
– Wipe (Full clear device).
5- Enter your device user code.
6- Confirm rest information.
Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.