This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset LG Zero H650E to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Factory Reset LG Zero H650E is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset LG Zero H650E, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
LG Zero H650E Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2015, September
- DISPLAY: 5 inches
- Dimensions : 142 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm (5.59 x 2.83 x 0.29)
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 5.1.1, upgradаble to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY: 1.5 GB RAM
- Storage: 32 GB
- CAMERA: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, 1080p@30fps
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 2050 mAh battery
First method: Factory Reset LG Zero H650E
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards, go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap, Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
Second method: Hard Reset LG Zero H650E
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.