This tutorial helps you How to Reset iPhone 4S to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Reset iPhone 4S is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset iPhone 4S, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
iPhone 4S Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO
- LAUNCH: 2011, October
- DISPLAY: 3.5 inches
- Dimensions : 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm (4.54 x 2.31 x 0.37)
- Resolution : 640 x 960 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 5, upgradable to iOS 9.3.5
- Chipset: Apple A5
- CPU: Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- MEMORY: 512 GB RAM
- Storage: 8/16/32/64 GB
- CAMERA: 8 MP, f/2.4, 35mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: VGA, 480p@30fps
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 1432 mAh battery
First method: Factory Reset iPhone 4S
- Go to Home screen.
- Next Step, go to Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step, write your passcode.
- Confirm your choice and wait to finish the operation.
- A Congratulations!
Second method: Reset iPhone 4S using iTunes
- Please Seal your iPhone into your computer.
- At the next, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Tap and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- For next Freeing the Power button.
- Get Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.
Third method: Hard Reset iPhone 4S
- Attach your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.
- Select iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- After that select the Restore button.
- Confirm information about this process – Tap Restore.
- For the next step, the iTunes will download, getting and restore the software on your Phone.
- At the last step select “Set up as a new iPhone“.
- Write a name for your phone.
- A Congratulation!