This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Apple iPhone 5c to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Apple iPhone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Apple iPhone 5c.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Apple iPhone 5c Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE/CDMA/EVDO
- DISPLAY: 4 inches
- Resolution : 124.4 x 59.2 x 9 mm
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 9.3.3, planned upgrade to iOS 10
- CPU / MEMORY: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based)/1 GB RAM
- STORAGE:8/16/32 GB
- CAMERA: 8MP, front camera: 1.2 MP
- BATTERY: Li-Po 1510 mAh, Non-removable
- Go to Home screen.
- Next Step, go to Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next, write your passcode.
- Confirm your choice and wait to finish the operation.
- Well done!
- Attach your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.
- Select iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- After that select the Restore button.
- Confirm information about this process – Tap Restore.
- For the next step, the iTunes will download, getting and restore the software on your Phone.
- At the last step select “Setup as a new iPhone“.
- Write a name for your phone.
- A Congratulation!