factory Reset 3GO GT10W3. This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset 3GO GT10W3 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset 3GO GT10W3, do the backup of your personal data in your phone 3GO GT10W3.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
3GO GT10W3 Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY : 10 inches
- Resolution : 1280 x 800 pixels
- SYSTEM OS : Windows 10
- CPU / MEMORY : Quad Core 1.83GHz / 1 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 2MP front camera : 2 MP
- BATTERY : Non-removable Li-Ion 6.600mAh battery
First method :
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Change PC settings
- Select Update and recovery
- check Recovery
- Tap Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
Second method :
- power off your tablet 3GO GT10W3
- press hold down Shift key after that click the Shift key
- click Restart the option
- choose Troubleshoot
- then select Reset your PC and Next
- select Fully clean the drive.