Cookies allow you to download previously visited Web pages more quickly, Where you store small encrypted text files in the user’s browser directories for a Web site, but they also often send personal information saved such as your email address or your phone number to third-party advertisers. Advertisers can then send promotional emails or make phone calls to your mobile phone number.
Read Also: How to use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad
Why should I wipe cookies off the iphone and Android
- It’s good to delete cookies from time to end from your Web browser apps on the phone for the following reasons Security threats
- Increase download speed and restore browsing performance for iphone and Android.
- Keep your privacy
How To Remove Cookies In android and IOS
Web browser Chrome in Android
- Open the Application list
- Choose the Web browser from which you want to delete files, and then click it
- Click the icon that contains three vertical dots in the upper-left corner of the interface.
- Click the Settings option
- Click Privacy under the Advanced section.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button at the bottom of the interface.
- Click the Delete Cookies check, Site Data
- Click the Delete button to delete the selected cookie options
safari browser for iphone
To delete files from your phone, you must follow the steps listed below:
- Press Settings in the IOS system.
- Press Safari
- Choose Clear History and Website Data at the bottom of the screen.