This tutorial helps you How to get OUKITEL U7 max Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset OUKITEL U7 max Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone OUKITEL U7.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
OUKITEL U7 max Specifications
- Weight: 145 g
- Display: 5.5 inch 2.5D Arc screen
- CPU: MTK6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Max Storage Expansion: 32GB
- Rear camera: 8.0MP with AF and flashlight
- Front camera: 2.0 MP
- Battery: 2500mAh
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Micro SIM + Micro SIM
- First of all, Power of the OUKITEL U7 max.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a second
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: OUKITEL U7 max Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.