How To Get OUKITEL Original Pure Hard Reset.This tutorial helps you How to get OUKITEL Original Pure Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
OUKITEL Original Pure Specifications:
- Weight: 180 g
Dimensions: 14.25 x 7.1 x 0.85 cm / 5.60 x 2.79 x 0.33 inches
Battery: Li-ion Battery 1850mAh Batterie
Rear camera: 8.0MP, with flash light
Front camera: 2.0MP
OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Screen size: 5.0 inch IPS capacitive screen, 960 x 540 (QHD) pixels
Resolution: 960 x 540 (QHD)
CPU: MTK6582-1.3GHz Quad-core high-speed processing platform
RAM: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 8 GB ROM
First method: OUKITEL Original Pure Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the OUKITEL Original Pure.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a second
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: OUKITEL Original Pure Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.