How To Get OUKITEL Original One Hard Reset.This tutorial helps you How to get OUKITEL Original One Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First method: OUKITEL Original One Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the OUKITEL Original One.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a second
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: OUKITEL Original One Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
OUKITEL Original One Specifications:
- Weight: 132 g
Dimensions: 133.8 x 66 x 9.3 mm
Battery: 1600mAh batterie
Rear camera: 2.0MP, with flash light
Front camera: 0.3MP
OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Screen size: 4.5 inches
Resolution: 854 x 480 mégapixel écran
CPU: MTK6582, Cortex A7 Quad-Core, 1.3GHz
RAM: 512Mo RAM
Storage: 4 GB ROM