This tutorial helps you How to get OUKITEL K6000 Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset OUKITEL K6000 Pro Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone OUKITEL K6000 Pro.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
OUKITEL K6000 Pro Specifications
- Weight: 214 g
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 2.5D Arc Dragontrail Glass Screen
- CPU: MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow ( it can be updated to Android 7.0 )
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM.
- Sensor: G- Sensor, P- Sensor, L-Sensor, Hall Sensor
- Touch ID: Press fingerprint sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Additional Features: Miracast, Off-screen gesture, OTG, Hotknot, OTA
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby ( Dual Micro SIM or 1 Micro SIM Card and 1 TF Card )
- Battery: 6000mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 16.0MP with dual flashlight and AF
- Front camera: 8.0 MP
- First of all, Power of the OUKITEL K6000 Pro.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a second
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: OUKITEL K6000 Pro Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.