How To Get OUKITEL C2 Hard Reset.This tutorial helps you How to get OUKITEL C2 Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
OUKITEL C2 Specifications:
- Weight: 150 g
Dimensions:13.30 x 6.65 x 0.90 cm / 5.24 x 2.62 x 0.35 inches
Battery:Li-Ion 1800 mAh
Rear camera: 5.0 MP with flashlight
Front camera: 2.0 MP
OS: Android 5.1
Screen size:4.5 inch FWVGA
Resolution:854 x 480 Screen
CPU: MTK6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz
RAM: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 8 GB ROM
First method: OUKITEL C2 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the OUKITEL C2.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the MyWigo icon appears on the screen.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a second
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: OUKITEL C2 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.