This tutorial helps you How to get OPPO R7 Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
OPPO R7 Plus Hard reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset OPPO R7 Plus, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First method: OPPO R7 Plus Factory Reset
- Turn Off Your device by holding down the power Key
- Press and hold together volume down and power key for a few seconds
- as soon as the Oppo logo shows up on the screen release both keys
- Select ”English” By using volume keys to browse & power button to select.
- Select ‘wipe data and cache‘.
- Select ”Yes” by using Power key to confirm.
- select ”reboot” to restart your device.
- The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Second method: OPPO R7 Plus Hard Reset
- on the cell phone by using the power button
- From main menu & tab to setting & select Back up and reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
OPPO R7 Plus Specs:
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2015, May
- DISPLAY: 6.0 inches
- Dimensions : 158 x 82 x 7.8 mm (6.22 x 3.23 x 0.31)
- Resolution : 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU: Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz
- MEMORY: 3/4 GB RAM
- Storage: 32/64 GB
- NFC: Yes
- CAMERA: 13 MP, f/2.2, Schneider-Kreuznach optics, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.4
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery