The company says that the screen will be sized 6.0 inch with full-screen design and a full HD+ resolution. the Oppo F5 will feature a display with an 18:9 aspect ratio 1080 x 2160 pixels.
The Oppo F5 phone run by Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) , and powered by 4000 mA Non-removable Li-on battery, and price Expected about Rs. 24,990.
The Oppo F5 Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 18:9 aspect ratio 1080 x 2160 pixels.
- CPU: Octa core (2.45 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 280 + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 280) from Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998
- System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- RAM + ROM: 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- Sensor: Fingerprint , Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass
- SIM Card: SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano
- Feature: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Bluetooth: Yes v4.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-on 4000 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 20 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: 16 MP + 16 MP Dual Front Cameras
2G: 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS:Available EDGE:Available
3G: 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz
4G: TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)
- Price: About 500 EURO
About OPPO Company:
OPPO is a global electronics & technology service founded in 2001 in Guangdong, China.
OPPO entered the Smartphone market in 2011 by launching (OPPO FIND ME), OPPO was launched The first Full 1080P HD Smartphone (Find 5) in 2013
OPPO used the operating system of Android produced by Google Android OS.
OPPO It is the third smartphone vendor in China.