This tutorial helps you to easily get your Oppo a77 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Oppo A77 Hard Reset Hard Reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Oppo A77 Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
First method: Oppo A77 Factory Reset
- Power on your phone by holding down the Power key
- Next step, from the Main Menu, get to Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- Then, select Reset Device.
- In the last step, tap Erase Everything.
- Congratulations! The operation has just performed.
Second method: Oppo A77 Hard Reset
- Turn off your device by holding down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for short time.
- When the Oppo logo appears on the screen release all keys.
- After that, select English by using Volume keys to browse and Power button to confirm
- From the reset menu select Wipe data and cache.
- Afterward, confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- Finally, You have to tap Reboot to restart your device system.
- Success! the factory reset operation has just finished.
Oppo A77 Password Recovery With Android Tools
The Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset. This method only works on android mobiles only. First, you need a basic knowledge of computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- Downloading and installation of this tool are not a rocket science, it would be simple, one-click installation.
- Download the tool from our website,
- enable USB debugging on your phone if it is already enabled skip the step.
- Install the setup on your computer.
- After the installation, launch the tool and connect your phone to the tool. You will see a pop up in your computer, screen and some running of the software, allow these processes.
- Press and Hold android mobile phone
- press volume button and power key to confirm
- select Volume down and Volume up + Power button For a while
- After you see an Android boot mode on your
- connect your android mobile to your computer via USB
Android Tools And Drivers Free Download
- number 2 for Reset Face, number 3 and 4 for Reset Face and Gmail
- number 5 for Reset Data (Wipe all your data on your mobile)
- number 8 for Fast boot mode (Wipe all your data on your android mobile
Before flashing of the phone, always make sure, to make a backup of your phone, because if there would be some error all the saved data of your phone will be removed or wipe off. This tool will give you an option to flash your phone and backing up your data to save. This tool should be in your bucket of the tool. As this tool got no special manufacturing for specific mobile phone brand, you need to do your entire task of all brands and phone with this tool. Last and the least, this tool also got no compatibility issue with any version of the Windows.
ADB, Fastboot, and Drivers
Install process :
1.First, Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2.Then, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip this step
3.Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4.After that, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
4.Continue Driver installation
5.Wait for a while – finished!
If you have older Google USB Driver installed on your computer or laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing the new one.And if you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself.
Oppo A77 Specification:
The new Oppo A77 which succeeds the A57 model has just been formalized in Taiwan by its manufacturer. This 5.5-inch of size, offers a metal design in the form of iPhone 6s, with mid-range features, namely the 8-node MediaTek processor, 4 GB of RAM, the 16 megapixel Camera Selfie and a lot More to discover in the suite with price and availability.
The device has a 5.5-inch display capable of displaying full HD resolution (1920 x 1080). It is then powered by a SoC MediaTek MT6750T coupled with 4 GB of RAM. Storage space reaches 64 GB of internal memory and is expandable.
To complete the offer, there is also a 13-megapixel sensor, a sensor with f / 2.2 optics and a front camera of 16 million pixels with an open to f / 2.0. A 3200 mAh battery also responds to the call, also for 4G, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS.