How to Get Your Oppo A77 Hard Reset
This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset Oppo a77 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
First method: Oppo A77 Factory Reset
- Power on your phone by holding down the Power key
- Next step, from the Main Menu, get to Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- Then, select Reset Device.
- In the last step, tap Erase Everything.
- Congratulations! the operation has just performed.
Second method: Oppo A77 Hard Reset
- Turn off your device by holding down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for short time.
- When the Oppo logo appears on the screen release all keys.
- After that, select English by using Volume keys to browse and Power button to confirm
- From the reset menu select Wipe data and cache.
- Afterward, confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- Finally, You have to tap Reboot to restart your device system.
- Success! the factory reset operation has just finished.
Oppo A77 Specification:
The new Oppo A77 which succeeds the A57 model has just been formalized in Taiwan by its manufacturer. This 5.5-inch of size, offers a metal design in the form of iPhone 6s, with mid-range features, namely the 8-node MediaTek processor, 4 GB of RAM, the 16 megapixel Camera Selfie and a lot More to discover in the suite with price and availability.
The device has a 5.5-inch display capable of displaying full HD resolution (1920 x 1080). It is then powered by a SoC MediaTek MT6750T coupled with 4 GB of RAM. Storage space reaches 64 GB of internal memory and is expandable.
To complete the offer, there is also a 13-megapixel sensor, a sensor with f / 2.2 optics and a front camera of 16 million pixels with an open to f / 2.0. A 3200 mAh battery also responds to the call, also for 4G, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS.