Oppo is a leading company All its outstanding release The phone was announced by the phone Oppo A71 in September 2017 and was issued in the same month and is a phone joins the middle class and is the phone is the first phone from the company Opo is released OS Android OS 7.1 nougat, Again with its continuous promotions after the phone Oppo R11, which has been very successful in the world markets with a different phone for the first time from the company and with a dual camera back camera and processor is very strong and became one of the most sold phones in the world.
The phone comes in the same format as the previous A series and the company’s phones generally come in an excellent circular design, much like the Apple phones in the iPhone series, a stylish metal manufacturer with a Mediatek MT 6750 8-core processor with a Mali T860 MP2 graphics processor and a 5.2 Inch, and on the other side there is the alarm light. The bottom of the phone interface is the one or the main button. The fingerprint sensor is on the right. There is a touchback button on the left.
The rearview camera is 13 megapixels with a flash of LED in the middle, a microphone to prevent noise and the Oppo logo in the middle of the phone with support for the second, third and fourth generation networks via two nano connection and with a separate location for the external memory card. With a 3000 mA battery
The phone also comes with 3 GB RAM with 16GB of internal storage. The phone also supports a Micro SD card slot with external memory next to the slot.
- NETWORK : GSM / UMTS/ LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, September
- DISPLAY: 5.2 inches
- SIM: Dual SIM – Nano-SIM
- DIMENSIONS : 150.5 x 73.1 x 7.7 mm (5.93 x 2.88 x 0.30 in)
- Resolution : 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- SYSTEM OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6750
- CPU: Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY : 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 Gb
- CAMERA: 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.4
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- PRICE: 200 USD
Oppo A71 Phone Features
- Supports the fingerprint sensor.
- With 3 GB of random memory.
- Operates two “Nano Sim”.
- Comes with a metallic design that gives it a luxury when you use it.
- The phone comes with the latest Android OS Noga 7.1 Nougat.
- There is an additional microphone to prevent noise from recording or talking on the phone.
- The mobile supports different sensors such as compass, accelerometer, proximity and light sensor.
- The external phone speakers at the bottom of the phone clearly show you the sound of other speakers on the phone behind it,
- The graphics wizard for the phone is powerful and can run all the different games easily even large games can run well
Oppo A71 Phone Defects
- The battery cannot be removed or changed.
- The phone does not support fast charging technology.
- The screen comes with HD resolution only.
- The phone does not have a fingerprint sensor.
- The black color of the phone shows fingerprints and needs constant cleaning.
- The screen is not supported by a protective layer.
- The three control buttons are not illuminated.
- Internal space is only 16 GB and applications cannot be transferred to external memory.
Read Also: Hard Reset Oppo – Factory Reset Oppo