This tutorial helps you How to get OnePlus X Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
OnePlus X Hard reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset OnePlus X, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
OnePlus X Spec:
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2015, October
- DISPLAY: 5 inches
- Dimensions : 140 x 69 x 6.9 mm (5.51 x 2.72 x 0.27)
- Resolution : 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- CPU: Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- MEMORY: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB
- NFC: Yes
- CAMERA: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.4
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 2525 mAh battery
First method: OnePlus X Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Second method: OnePlus X Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the OnePlus X.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.